29.09.2009

Pomóżmy studentce

Hello!

I am a Polish-American from Ithaca, NY and I am currently studying Sociology at PAN through Lancaster University. I am writing my Master's dissertation on the memories of Polish Solidarity children.

I am looking for individuals who were born in Poland between the years of 1970-1983 whose parents were somewhat involved in Solidarity to do a very short (15-20 minute) and informal interview with me. It can be by skype, phone, face-to-face, and in English or in Polish, preferably English.

Please let me know if you can help me with this! My deadline is in 3 weeks and the interview is something very useful to me, and as I said, will only take a short amount of your time.

Email me at sgrunbe1@gmail.com if you are willing to help!

Thank you,

Sarah Grunberg

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz